Poulton Lancelyn has an active PTA, who arrange a variety of fundraising events throughout the year.
As a parent, you are automatically a member of the PTA and we welcome your support.
If you have any suggestions for events or activities, or any time to spare to support the PTA, please make contact via the school office either by telephone or email.
The aims of PTA are:
- To raise funds to assist the headteacher in providing resources to enhance the pupils’ experiences whilst at Poulton Lancelyn Primary School
- To promote a sense of community by holding social events
- To improve links between home and school
The PTA would like to thank all parents, staff and children for the help and support at our events .
contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our contribution to school
•Selection boxes for Santa visit
•Santa dash medals
•Lease for IPADS
•Stylus pens for IPADS
•Kings Coronation gifts
•Coach for Year 6 residential
•Sports Day medals
•Astro turf for playground
- KS2 Tyre Park
- Equality and Diversity texts
- Kindle for the Christmas Paper Chain winner
- Ice creams at the Pantomime
- Medals for the Christmas Santa Dash
- Christmas Selection boxes
- Jubilee refreshments
- Litter pickers
Despite the COVID 19 pandemic, the PTA still managed to fundraise for the school. They held Break the Rule days and the Christmas market and raffle still went ahead, adapted for the restrictions.
The school received books purchased by parents from our Amazon Wish List and we provided new litter pickers for the pupils to use around the local area to keep our environment tidy. We also purchased medals for the Santa Dash and Sport Day.