Vision and Values
‘We believe in the power and potential of people’
Co-operate and collaborate
Achieve excellence for all
Raise aspirations and inspire imaginations
Explore new interests and new ideas
Poulton Lancelyn Primary School is part of Oaks Trees Multi-Academy Trust.
As a school within the Trust, we aim to provide every child with enriching and exciting learning opportunities through the provision of high quality teaching, and we promote learning within a challenging and creative curriculum that enables all children to achieve their full potential.
We are committed to promoting high levels of pupil engagement and ensuring enjoyment of their learning.
We are dedicated to meeting the individual needs of all pupils in a safe, engaging and stimulating environment.
We are committed to creating an environment in which all children are included, respected and valued for the ideas that they have and what they offer to the wider school and Trust community.
We actively promote the Trust’s Vision, Mission and Values and find many opportunities for children to demonstrate the core values of CARE academically, socially and morally.
We aim that all children adopt safe and healthy lifestyles, develop resilience and confidence, value and respect others and are given the best possible chance to go on and achieve their hopes and ambitions.
- We are dedicated to helping the whole child, to unlock their potential and instill a love of learning
- We share the wealth of experience and expertise from across our trust to enrich and bring learning to life for our children
- We mix the pursuit of academic excellence in core subjects with a creative curriculum which expands minds and instill a sense of curiosity of the wider world
- Every member of staff in our trust genuinely cares about the achievement, development, well-being and future of all of our children
- We are here for all children, to raise aspirations, inspire them to go far and develop a lifelong love of learning.
- Our teachers, support staff, heads and administrators work in partnership with our families to help the children be the best they can be.
- We believe in the power and potential of all people to make a lasting difference.